Well, with the help of some friends, we finally got the body on. I supervised and made adjustments while Debbie (in the yellow shirt, below), Jason (guiding the front end, below), Catherine, Cassandra, Jerry and DJ carefully lowered it on to the frame. Everyone did a great job!
Over the past few weeks since the body went on, Jerry and I put all the finishing touches on. We hooked up all the exterior lights, attached the bumpers, the roll bars, front bumper oval, the side fins, brake vent grilles, wipers & washers, the mirrors, the side pipes and the door panels. Jeff, who did a great job with the body and paint, will be out to give it a final buffing. Other than that, the Cobra is officially finished! We will upload photos of the final product as soon as the weather clears and we are able to take photos outdoors.
Jerry and I would like to thank everyone for their support and help with this project. We look forward to the next one!
Back to www.shmotorsny.com